1. Create the base shape of your owl using your cheese slices (however many you like depending on how large you'd like the owl). Use your small knife to curve up for the ears and bottom tips. Cut out 2 small feet and place on the bottom of the owl.
2. Cut circles and halve them for feathers on the body and wings. Layer feathers for body and then wings. Make sure to use a variety of colors.
3. Create eyes using cocentric circles of different color.
4. Using small knife, cut out eyebrows and a beak. Again, make sure to use a variety of colors.
5. Add any other embellishments that you would like and serve with crackers.
A young cook from Minnesota, she is gluten-free and has shared many delicious, healthy, and gluten-free recipes. This was great for our campaign with Generation Rescue as many autistic children are on gluten and casein free diets.