Gluten Free Pizza Casserole
1. Cook the pasta (pasta should be firm, not overdone), rinse with cold water, and drain.
2. Cook the beef/turkey and onions and drain.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large (9 x 13-inch) casserole dish with nonstick spray.
4. Put a small amount of pizza sauce in the bottom of the dish and spread it out thinly. Add half the pasta. Top with half the beef/onion mixture, and half of the remaining spaghetti sauce.
5. Top with half the cheese and add a layer of pepperoni and any other pizza toppings. Repeat layer process.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
A young cook from Minnesota, she is gluten-free and has shared many delicious, healthy, and gluten-free recipes. This was great for our campaign with Generation Rescue as many autistic children are on gluten and casein free diets.