Ingredients[+] Add all ingredients
1 pound ground turkey [+]
1/4 cup chopped onion [+]
1 can cream of chicken soup [+]
1 large bunch fresh spinach, stems removed (note: sub 1 bag or 1 pound frozen, thawed) [+]
1 teaspoon salt [+]
1 dash pepper [+]
2 eggs, beaten [+]
1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese (note: sub 1 bag, pre shredded) [+]
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10 x 12-inch baking dish and set aside.
2. Cover the bottom of a skillet in olive oil and brown ground turkey and onion.
3. Stir in soup. Simmer, then scoop into prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Meanwhile, place thawed spinach in colander to drain.
4. Place the spinach in a large bowl. Add the salt, pepper, and beaten eggs. Mix well.
5. Spread the spinach over the turkey mixture. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over top of the spinach.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until casserole bubbles in center and cheese is slightly browned.
A young cook from Minnesota, she is gluten-free and has shared many delicious, healthy, and gluten-free recipes. This was great for our campaign with Generation Rescue as many autistic children are on gluten and casein free diets.